14 August 2006

Blog Admin Bookend the First

I'm going to "post" a few things that have already been available for a while from a link on the sidebar. The point of this is that these are small text files that had been sitting on my home server, and I want them sitting on Blogger's server, instead. Believe it or not, blogger is more reliable than my home server, so I'm trying to have everything on there. Right now, most of my images are also on my home server, so if occasionally they won't load, you know why. Blogger seems to be having trouble letting me upload images, but I'm working on that, too. (by posting them all from PhotoBucket, which rocks, so far). Anyway, the point of this post is to say - skip the following few posts; they're just here so I'll have a permalink to them.

Herewith a random cool picture because I have no relevant knitting picture to post:

No comments: