15 September 2007

Thanks, guys!

Wow!! That's certainly a record number of comments on my previous post!! Thanks so much, to all of you, for all your support - this blog definitely played no small part in helping me to finish, by getting my popka in front of the computer every day and putting me in a good mood for the day's writing. And it has been wonderful beyond words to get so many lovely messages of congratulation from so many people!!

PS - oh, and did you see the new knitty? First, I'm just so glad there's *one* knitting magazine that isn't being forwarded somewhere I'm not this year! Knitty is always right there where you want it. Isn't muir totally going to be the next It pattern? I want to make it, anyway...(Beth & Erika, don't you think the Briar Rose would be perfect??) For the record, I also love neiman and cinderella, and am impressed as hell with henry (because of the finishing details) and Q (Hubbster will probably make me make henry and I'll die of boredom but it will be worth it in the end: a prediction). And I love love *love* back to basics. Will certainly be making that one, too.

4 comments:

errs said...

I hope your visa comes through as soon as possible. I love the new Knitty so many options to go with Briar Rose fibers. :D

Beth said...

I love it whaenyou say my name in your blog. It makes me feel famous or something...

Anway, a Babe? Did you see any plastic wheels in my shop? Hmmm.

historicstitcher said...

I totally latched on to Muir as the next lace I want to do! It could definitely be the next It pattern - it will work well in many different gauges, and will be great!

Glad to hear from you again. Welcome to the AWOL Bloggers Club :)

Hannah said...

I love the idea of the stationary bicycle spinning wheel! Cool!